Requests to customers in remittance in Korea / China
If you wish to remit to a recipient who does not have “Primary Confirmation and Receipt Account Confirmation”, we ask for your cooperation so that we can confirm the receiving side beforehand (before depositing the remittance fund) Please.
- Particularly, in remittance with the designation of foreign currency amount, there may be inconvenience to customers due to fluctuations in exchange rates, etc., if time is required for the confirmation procedure. li>
- We also ask for cooperation so that we can complete payment confirmation and receipt account of the payee in advance so as to promptly complete the remittance for remittance specified by the yen amount. li>
- For details, please contact our store. li>
※ Customers in China remittance please check here. span>
Korean Remittance Rate
Philippines Remittance Rate
China Remittance Rate
・Also, remittances of up to 100,000 yen are also required to register as a member if you want to continue using it.
Flow of new member registration
Membership registration is completed with the following flow after applying from the above site.
- We will inform you separately the documents necessary for membership registration.
- You will send the necessary documents to DIGITEL by FAX or E-MAIL attachment.
- As a result of checking the content of the document, we will mail the membership card.
- The membership registration is completed when the membership card arrives at hand.
・My account can request remittance, check remittance history, etc.
・For remittance, in addition to remittance with yen amount designation, local receipt amount specification is also possible.
Regarding login to My Page
Logging in to My Page assumes that the following procedures have been completed.
- Member registration has been completed
- We have already received e-mail password setting of My page sent by our company
※ If you are a member and have not received your password setup e-mail, please contact us by phone · E-Mail etc.
・In the case of the Philippine remittance, in addition to the payee bank account transfer, you can also choose to receive in cash.