Matter of Importance regarding international remittance service
Article 1 (Explanation that it is not an exchange transaction conducted by a bank, etc.)
1. The international remittance service provided by Digitel Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the service") is not an exchange transaction conducted by a bank, etc.
2. Company does not accept deposits, savings, instalment savings, etc.
3. This service is not subject to payment of insurance money in Article 53 of the Deposit Insurance Act (Act No. 34 of 1973) or Article 55 of the Agricultural and Fishery Cooperative Savings Insurance Act (Act No. 53 of 1973).
4. As a system for the protection of users of this service (hereinafter referred to as "users"), a security deposit system established under the Financial Settlement Act (Act No. 59 of 2009) has been established. Company has deposited a security deposit (performance bond) with the Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau for the provision of this service.
5. Users have the right to receive a refund from the security deposit for the number of remittance funds deposited with the company through this service (limited to the amount not yet received by the beneficiary or in the recipient's account) during the process of implementing the rights stipulated in the Act on Settlement of Funds.
Article 2 (Other important matters of this Service)
1. The standard performance period for this Service is as follows:
(1) The standard performance period for KR remittance and VR remittance is 1 business day.
(2) The standard performance period for PB remittance, PC remittance, and CE remittance is 2 business days.
However, in case of receipt at a store such as an agency, in principle, it is possible to receive in 10 minutes after the completion of the remittance process.
2. You can register as a member if you would like to use the service.
We will issue "membership card" to customers who have registered as a member. However, there are restrictions on transactions for customers who do not complete member registration, as stipulated in the International Remittance Service Terms.
3. Our company issues membership cards to customers who apply. The contract period of registered members shall be two years from the date when we issue the membership card, and if there is no cancellation request from the members, the contract shall be automatically renewed for two years, and the same shall apply after that. However, if you do not use it within two years, you may cancel your membership registration.
4. Please keep your member information (member number and password) carefully. Do not lend your membership or password to others, and do not let anyone else know. If we confirm that the membership information presented at the time of the remittance request matches the registered information, you shall be deemed to have made the remittance request.
5. If you cancel your membership during the contract, you should follow the procedures prescribed by the company. We do not charge a fee.
6. Please refer to the "Terms and Conditions of International Remittance Service" and "Fees and conditions" on our website.
7. If you request a transaction cancellation and it's available (overseas payment has not yet picked up by cash or arrived in the beneficiary's account), the cancellation fee (equivalent to actual cost) and the refund fee to transfer to your bank account will be charged. The remittance fee set forth in the preceding paragraph will not be refunded.
8. There is a limit to the amount of remittance you can request. Please refer to "Terms and Conditions" for the maximum amount of remittance.
9. You shall pay remittance funds and fees to the company in the manner specified below.
(1) Bank transfer to our designated bank account
(2) Pay by cash at company or agent counter
10. Please refer to "Terms and Conditions of International Remittance Service" or our website for the FX rates to be applied to your remittance transaction if payout currency is different from remittance currency.
11. Company may set various restrictions on remittance service at any time without any prior notice and may change those restrictions.